Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Maddy is in swimming lessons again this year with her cousin Sierra (the pink hat under water....she is a very good swimmer!) and is loving it. She is in pre-level 2 and I can't believe the progress she is making. She will swim underwater for a few seconds and put her whole head under! She will also push off from the wall. I am very proud of her.

Xan is also taking swimming lessons, however we go to a "mommy and me" class so I am not able to take pictures as I am in the water with her! Xan loves to jump into the water and sometimes wants to "swim" even though she doesn't know how. She gets tired and is doing a good job at blowing bubbles most of the time!

1 comment:

ba and the boys said...

come on! we want to see mommy in a swimsuit too!
(ok-i dont think i have had a photo of me in a swimsuit since my 20s!)
xoxox
ba