Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halloween House!

Scott brought home a Halloween gingerbread house kit. Maddy and Xan were so extactic about it! As I was putting up the walls, Xan would come over and try to eat the house. She would lean in and start licking the walls! The girls had a lot of fun putting it together. The sad news was that shortly after the pictures were taken and after the girls were in bed...I heard a "thud." I looked over and one side of the roof had collpsed. I picked it up and tried to put it back together and I must have been holding it too hard as it crumbled in my hand. I thought "oh well." A few minutes later there was another sound...I looked over and the house had completely falled apart! Good thing I got pictures of it before the "disaster" struck! Scott was good enough to get another kit so we will put one together again! This time I will wait for the icing to harden before decorating!










2 comments:

lmhiserman said...

Bummer about the house. It was very cute though. You did a great job. Sorry it didn't last. Hope you have better luck next time.

The Selleneits said...

okay so I want to make one I don't care if it fall apart I just want to eat it.