Last week Maddy had her first soccer game with bad weather. Me being the novice soccer mom that I am didn't think to bring Maddy a coat...I figured that she would be warm enough because she was running around! Boy was I wrong...I'm sure it was the rain, snow, and wind combination that was the problem. Luckly there was an experienced soccer mom that brough another coat for Maddy to wear!
Today, we were more prepared! Maddy had her hat, gloves and her coat and leggings. She had a great time. She scored 3 goals today and she even got so warm that she took her coat, hat and gloves off (probably because it hadn't started raining and snowing at the time). She had a lot of fun. We even had Xan warmed up for the game!
2 comments:
I cannnot wait to be a soccer mom --- maybe next year ... I also don't have a mini-van yet though.
I can't belive little zoobe sat there, way to go. And I love the hat
Post a Comment