Thursday, January 3, 2008

Give me Five!!!

5 Lester's that is!

For those of you that don't know...we are having another baby!

Yes, number 3 is on his/her way and will be landing ON July 16th. For those of you that know, both Maddy and Xan were born on their due dates so we DO expect a July 16th baby!

9 comments:

Flock of Lambs said...

Congrats! July is a GREAT month for birthdays (both Nate and Kait were born in July)! All those fireworks are for them, right?

Cindy and Quent said...

We are so excited for you!!! Congrats again, I can't believe you're going to have three kids, that's great!

Camille said...

Congrats! That is going to be so much fun!

sara said...

missy -- congratulations!! thank goodness for the blogosphere or i would not have known. how are you feeling?

miss you guys!

The Selleneits said...

way to go, I am glad you to got it fingered out. he he he

Kristin Sokol said...

I still think I deserve the credit for this conception, or do you prefer to call it...knock up.

ba and the boys said...

i just realized that if this baby comes late, he/she could...
1. be born on the 2nd most fab day of the year...7.24! (the 1st most fab day being 4.20, my bday!) and b. that we might not get a fireworks show from your back yard this year. you really wont have time to put it together with the baby and all...
just something maybe the 2 of you should have talked about BEFORE hand.
80)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Great news! Congratulations. I hope everything goes well with being pregnant . . . IN THE SUMMER! I felt it last year and it was HOT. We are very happy for you.

Angie said...

I already congratulated you, but wanted you to view the Hisermans blog...they had the baby. He's a cutie