Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day...




Or would it be more appropriate to say:

Happy "holy smack she actually updated her blog" Day!

Don't forget to go all the way back to January 5th for the most recent posts...you'll miss out on some good stuff of how not to parent, and what you hope your kids don't do (kidding..or am I....)

My St. Patrick's Day resolution (is there such a thing?) is to be more timely with updating my blog so as to stop receiving hate email....you know who you are and remember, I know where you live!

Luv you all tons!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Scott B. Keri and I are browsing your blog....Happy "Holy smoke she actually updated her blog" Day. Love all the pictures. Nice to know what you've been up to the last month....I am a little shocked you didn't put the Fudge Tasting Contest on the blog...I will forgive though because we didn't take pictures.

ba and the boys said...

WOO HOO! IT IS A HAPPY DAY FOR ME TO COME AND SEE AN UPDATE ON WHAT IS GONG ON IN THE LESTER WORLD!
xoxo missy! ba

Sparky2630 said...

Well, Happy "Holy Smoke You Actually Updated Your Blog" Day to you too! Glad to get caught up! I adore your cute family!!!

Jennie said...

I didn't know you had a blog either. I guess the topic of blogs has never come up in our conversations. I am glad you found our blog. I enjoyed looking at your blog!

Kristen said...

Hey Missy, this is your cousin Kristen. Amy gave me your blog address so I wanted to say Hi. I have a blog myself so you can check that out to check on the Evans Family. I am so excited for you that you are having a baby boy. Boys are so much fun! We need some more boys on this side of the family. Anyways, I will add you to my family list so I can come back and see whats going on in your fun life.