I don't get it...why does every kid, especially my own, have to have a marker and then just draw all over themselves??? I just don't get it. We had an "episode" with Maddy when she was younger where she found a Sharpie (yes, we left it out) and proceeded to tatoo her face, torso, and her arms.
Here we have Xan, luckly these are not Sharpie marks (we learned our lesson and they are hidden) but washable markers (BTW, do you know if you get washable markers on clothes it doesn't come out...lame). My guess is that she was wanting to wear make up. Isn't she just pretty!
3 comments:
love that you have blogged some... :) Looks like you have been up to lots of fun! Xan is darling!
Alyssa doesn't even need a marker. You should see the damage she can do with one single M&M or one chocolate chip. She is amazing that way. I don't know that she has ever had access to a marker. I can't imagine what could happen.
i remember useing a stamp pad as a kid and the last thing my mom said was 'dont stamp each other'. im sure that it had even crossed our minds until she said that! so we stamped each other!
Post a Comment