Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oktoberfest 2008

Ok, so I was just sitting down to update my blog regarding Oktoberfest that we went to yesterday with our good friends the Bradley's.

AHHHHHHH! I can't find our camera! I have looked everywhere and we think we left it up at Snowbird. I just contacted security and my hope is that some nice soul found it and turned it in (especially since it has pictures of Tommy on it from when he was born). The good news is that I have already downloaded the pix to the computer, but still, what a pain if its gone. I can't remember if I had taken any other pix since Scott's birthday (other than on Saturday) but who knows. I've got a newborn that changes every 5 seconds!!!!

Anyway, we had a great time...delicious food, fun games, etc. The kiddies had a blast and we had a great time with our friends. If I find the camera, I will change this post with pictures!!!

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

SalGal said...

I hope you get your camera back, I'm dying to know what Oktoberfest is like! It sounds fun! We have something here called Apple Hill. It's near Placerville and it's loaded with orchards that have all kinds of offerings every weekend from Labor Day to Christmas. We usually go opening weekend, but this year we decided to hit the beach instead, and then I've got Time Out for Women this Saturday, so we'll be going the week after that.

Good luck getting the camera back! You'll probably find it buried under something in the car.

The Selleneits said...

I really hope you find or get your camera back, that would so suck.

ba and the boys said...

any news about the camera?