I promised Ed that I wouldn't post this, but I just had too...he had a great time with his darling girlies on the dance floor:
Now, Oktoberfest is all about drinking beer, but if you don't do that, there are other things to do. In the big tent, they have tons of folk bands come in and play German music. There is dancing (as seen above), games for adults and kids, as well as the alpine slide and zip line are running. They also have a bouncy toys for the kids... The first real weekend of Oktoberfest is called "Grand Oktoberfest" where they "tap the keg" and have the German's parade into the tent. It is awesome. We try to go every year and were glad to go during Grand Oktoberfest!
2 comments:
Looks like it was a lot of fun!
This looks like a ton of fun! I love your 'family of 5' picture... awesome!
Post a Comment