I can hardly believe that another year has come and gone so quickly. Last night we had some of our friends over for some delicious prime rib and fun. Thanks to everyone for helping out with the menu...we really hope you had a great time!
Best wishes to all in the new year! May it be prosperous and filled with joy!!!
I had to include this picture of our friend Brittany...she kills me and I love this. Dahlink...your eyelashes are fabulous!!!!
4 comments:
a few things:
Love the blog update. Great photos--love the family photo at the top of your blog.
Awesome snowman, but our snowman ate yours for lunch!
And, HOW could you put that photo in??? So unflattering for my nostrils--everyone can see right up those honkers!
That was fun, thanks for inviting us!
Your dinner was fun! Thanks for the invite. The food was fabulous as always!!
Where can I score myself a pair of those awesome lashes. I think that they would go well when I teach my relief society lesson in a couple of weeks. Whadaya think?
Post a Comment