Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Outfits


Not only do I love Easter as we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior and time to be with family...for me it is the beginning of a new life for nature...Spring is around the corner!

What comes with spring, but the first dresses of the season...for Tommy, this doesn't mean so much, but alas, we thought he looked so cute in his overalls!

Now, yes, we do need to remind the girls of how to sit in a dress, but that will come with time!

7 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

LOVE the dresses! Where did you get them. They look darling and I think that Tommy is a total doll.

Missy said...

We got them at Kohl's....I love that place!

Kristin Sokol said...

Pretty little girls. Good job Mom!

Emilee said...

I love it! Your kids look perfectly dressed for Easter. I agree with Kristin, Good Job Mom!

Anonymous said...

that tommy is a DOLLLLLLL!

Lindsay said...

You're kids look adorable! Tommy is getting so big! I love the spiked hair!

Ba and Scott said...

Xantha looks super cute in the pink! Way to go Easter bunny!