Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's

Each year, Scott's parents have the family over for Christmas Eve. This was their first year back from their mission so it was extra special. Maddy and Xan loved being with their cousins and had a great time. We too enjoyed being with our extended family.


Todd, Braxton, and Adam


Grandma passing out presents. Maddy and Xan are excited to see what they got!

So, the very last present to be opened was one for me from "Santa." Everyone had their camera's ready so I was a bit worried. As I opened the gift, my hands started burning and then when I saw the gift, my eyes burned! 4 BYU cups...yes, my father-in-law thought it would be nice for me to have some. As much as I love him, I must say the gift, for lack of a better term, sucked. Let's just say that I will be making a trip to the University of Utah bookstore for his birthday present this year! It was very funny, however, to see how excited he was to give them to me. Thanks dad!!!

1 comment:

ba and the boys said...

as my kids say...byu is poo!