Sunday, November 9, 2008

**Important Changes to Commence**

After much discussion with my wicked hot hubby and our recent scary experience with our wicked awesome Maddy, we have decided to follow in the footsteps of many of our wicked awesome friends and take the advice of KSL. We will be taking our wicked awesome blog...

private.

So, should you want to keep with with the lives and times of our wicked awesome family, please post a comment and we will get you hooked up! We will be doing this soon.

The most important thing is the safety and well being of my family.

28 comments:

The Selleneits said...

I am so in. And I just wanted you to know that I so miss you how are you and are you feeling better?
Love you my friend.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I don't blame you! That is why we ended up doing it. Please invite me!!!

Kristen said...

Great decision! Count me in...

kristenwilde83@yahoo.com

Kristin Sokol said...

Chicken

Flock of Lambs said...

I want to keep you! Please do not have me have to take you off my friends list!!! Keep me posted!

heather said...

we'd love to have an invite at heatoddgardner@yahoo.com

Jennie said...

Remember us too!

Julie Anne said...

Found your blog when we connected on Facebook. I'd love to continue hearing about your adventures.

Sparky2630 said...

Very smart! Keeping our little ones safe is the most important thing! I'm in girlie! Hook me up!

Anonymous said...

me too! i'm pretty sure you have my email

Angie said...

I want to be included, and I know you have my email.

ba and the boys said...

count me only only if you promise to update your blog!
xoxox

Faye said...

I would love to be included so that I can continue to see your blog. fayewilson2003@yahoo.com

The Lester Zoo said...

Keep me informed please. And yes I am not aware of problems, what's going on? Maybe I should do it too.

Amy said...

Get me hooked up

Cam & Amy
amyspotten@gmail.com

Summer Miller said...

Don't forget me!

Courtney said...

Hey-
This is Courtney, add me and check out my blog-

courtslifeonline.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

hey...dont forget about me!!!

Jennifer said...

Please keep me on - I love to read your fun adventures. Jen :)

sara said...

duh!

Bonnie said...

bonnienani@hotmail.com

Jared said...

I want to view your blog again...very effective use of my time at work :) jaredshall@gmail.com

-Jared H.

Ruth and Steve said...

Hey Missy, Please invite us too.
gibby03@live.com
Thanks!
p.s. what is the KSL advice you are referring to? Maybe I should know too.

Ba and Scott said...

Don't forget me! I know where you work!
claire_ba@hotmail.com
VIP : )

Anonymous said...

invitation would be great. Gigievans@gmail.com

The Reids said...

How would I keep in touch? Count me in. I am so sorry I missed you a few weeks ago. Hope all is well.

MCKALA said...

I would love to be in on it all
mc_hummel@yahoo.com
thanks

Ashlee Garn said...

I feel ya... Mo Les...:) LOL, that sentence has more than one meaning now that I look at it! HA!!! Anyhow, mine is private too. I'll send ya my email at work.