Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag o' Wag

We have been tagged by our friend Sleeping Beauty...the lovely BA!!! So I told the hubby that we were tagged and he said "what" so I said it again and that he needed to help, and he said "oh" and is still sitting in his chair! So, I will do this for myself, which is fine by me!

Missy's joys:
1. Halloween
2. Snow - to ski in, not drive in
3. Being with my sweet hubby
4. Bathing the baby
5. Laughing with the girls

Missy's fears:
1. Not knowing if my family is ok (yes mom, that means when you don't pick up the phone I TOTALLY freak out)
2. Spiders...they kill people
3. Uncertainty
4. Failure
5. Car accidents

Surprising Facts about Missy:
1. I use to belong to a belly dancing performance group...loved it
2. I want to go diving with Great White Sharks
3. I can't do math in my head...I count on my fingers (yes, I work in finance, but why know when you can use a calculator)
4. I am a horrible sick person
5. I am adopted

Missy Tags:
1. Kristin
2. Lindsay
3. Claire
4. Sally
5. Jen E.

5 comments:

ba and the boys said...

thank you!
and how about them utes! wooo hooo! stick it tcu!

Kristin Sokol said...

I want to see pics of scott in his drag costume. We didn't get invited to the flu epidemic party of the year so we missed it.

heather said...

Belly dancing is the best! In my pre-married years I took a couple of classes...loved the zills.

Summer Miller said...

I think you should teach a belly dancing class for enrichment. I hear it is great exercise, or at least come teach me

SalGal said...

Ok, 400 years later and I have done the tag. Thanks Missy!