We are truly grateful for my mom. She does so much for our family. My kiddies love her so much and are so happy when "Gram Belva" is around.
We had my mom's favorite meal...turkey. It was fun making the turkey outside of Thanksgiving...and also good practice. We also had squash, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc. I made my 2nd bundt cake that didn't get destroyed while taking it out of the pan...yes, the bundt is my nemisis! My mom loves pumpkin pie, so I thought she would like a pumpkin spice cake. It was pretty good...not to mention, as Maddy says, it looked like a giant donut! The glaze was a lemon glaze...I think next time it will just be a plain glaze...no lemon. Kind of weird with the pumpkin.
It was good for all of us to be together. The kids had a blast together. They played in the back yard and just enjoyed each other's company.
My nephew, Hunter, is hilarious. He sang happy birthday to my mom in his opera voice...at least I got a part of it on video!
1 comment:
That singing is HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment