This season, Maddy's uniform is green and gray...so kewl looking. As far as the other kids uniforms, we think our are the best. Maddy loves playing and is so happy to have the same coach, Coach Amanda. She is playing with the same kids from last season, plus a few new kids. They are now playing 4x4 as opposed to 3x3. Maddy scores each game and is getting more aggressive. I think that I just need to practice more with her at home.
Xan is wanting to play soccer as well. Apparently at last weeks game, she ran out on the field! We have one more year until she can play.
I'm so glad that my girls love being outside! I hope that they will understand the importance of physical activity and that being outside is fun and so good for you.
1 comment:
My kid just complains when its cold outside instead of having this great big gorgeous smile! I love it!
Post a Comment